1 apple, cut into bite size pieces (your choice, I went with Honeycrisp)
½ cup red seedless grapes, halved
1/3 cup dried cranberries
1/3 cup chopped celery
¼ cup sliced almonds (I used the pre-packaged kind found in the produce aisle)
8-10 oz. chicken breast, pre-cooked (I used a rotisserie chicken from the deli for added flavor)
¼ cup chopped red onion
*½ cup plain Greek yogurt
*¼ cup mayonnaise
2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp. honey
salt and pepper
* choose low-fat or non-fat versions to "lighten" it up even further
1. Dice or pull apart the chicken breast.
2. Combine yogurt, mayo, mustard, honey, salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Add chicken, grapes, apples, cranberries, celery, almond and onion to a large bowl. Pour the dressing over and mix well.
4. Add a few almonds just before serving for garnish.
Enjoy over romaine lettuce, in a tortilla wrap or as a sandwich!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.